Fish Folk: Jumpy is a tactical 2D shooter, played by up to 4 players online or on a shared screen. Aim either left or right; the rest is up to clever movement and positioning in this fish-on-fish brawler! For more information about our origin story (Duck Game et.al.) and big-picture plans, see our design document.
Jumpy runs in the browser! You can play web demo to try out the game, without needing to install anything on your computer.
We recommend using the Chrome browser or other derivatives for the best performance, or if you have issues with other browsers.
Key Features (WIP)
- 2 to 4 players in either Local Multiplayer or Online Play
- Easy to pick up, emphasizing strategy over twitch reaction
- Customize characters with hats, saving them to your cross-platform profile
- Create & explore user-made weapons, levels, audio and other scripted extensions
- Smart-level creation tools
- Tournaments & matchmaking built-in
Anyone involved in the Fish Folk community must follow our code of conduct.
Download & play
- Download the latest version from the releases page.
- Extract the archive and run the executable. (e.g.
A cross-platform launcher is also available for downloading and launching the game easily.
pacman -S jumpy